Autoscript MFC-PKG Magno Foot Control Package
The MFC Mango Foot Control Package by Autoscript is designed to control the scroll speed and direction of text on a teleprompter. This package includes the MFC Magno Foot Control, and the MFC-D Magno Deskpad.
The Deskpad is a desk scroll controller featuring four scroll buttons, and two function buttons. It connects to the Magno Foot Control via an RJ11 connection using one of the two included cables. The Foot Control uses frictionless magnetic technology, and is powered by the included 12 VDC power supply. The Deskpad is phantom powered by the Foot Control.
– Magnetic technology provides smooth response
– No tension springs, for durability
– Can be used while sitting or standing
– Rugged all-steel Foot Control case construction
– Enables you to assign specific controllers and view which ones are live, as well as personalize and enable/disable them
– Interfaces with broadcast standard coax enabling a hassle-free connection to the studio’s matrix
Includes: Foot control with integrated reverse switch, 6 button deskpad, RJ11 cable and power supply. Compatible with WinPlus Studio and WinPlus News software systems.
|Material||Foot Control Case: Steel|
1 x DC IN: Hirose HR10 – 7R – 4P
1 x 9-pin sub-D type male, control out
1 x BNC, control
1 x RJ11 6/4, FC to Deskpad
|Power||Foot Control: 12 VDC
Deskpad: The Deskpad is powered by the Foot Control
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||Foot Control: 8.1 x 10.1 x 2.9″ (20.6 x 25.6 x 7.3 cm)
Deskpad: 5.2 x 4.9 x 2.1″ (13.3 x 12.4 x 5.3 cm)
|Weight||Foot Control: 5.2 lb (2.4 kg)
Deskpad: 0.13 lb (0.06 kg)