Hot swap battery quickchanger and UPS safety system, 21W reserve; Alexa© side mounts to camera, battery side is V-mount; charger included
This mounting hot swap system allows the Arri Alexa© camera or other device to be continually operated even during a battery change. It also provides an alternative power source of about 21Wh and can be used as UPS. The MVQUICK AL installs on the battery mount on the camera side and has a V-mount battery connection on the other.
MVQUICKAL is a hot-swapping and digital communications interface, with the same features of MVQUICK, to be installed permanently on the back of ALEXA®.
The main purpose of this device is to allow battery replacement without power interruption to the camera through an automatic detection of the battery removal.
Best used with BLUESHAPE V-lock batteries, it acts as a digital communication interface allowing direct communication of the battery runtime parameters to the LCD and viewfinder.
Additionally, MVQUICKAL provides an alternative power source of about 21Wh to be used as UPS in case of a sudden power failure or extended power requirements.
High-load cell technology permits discharging of up to 10A when used as a stand alone power source.
Although the internal battery is recharged with every installation of a fresh V-lock battery pack, a separate charging unit has been provided to allow for fast and full charge when the unit is empty.
The V-Lock hooking parts are made in metal for a precise and reliable battery installation and the battery terminals are made with a high-rate and low resistivity alloy for increased current rating.
In the box:
1x ACDC Charging Unit
1x Screw set
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Voltage range: 10.8V ~ 16.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 1.5Ah, 21Wh
- Max. discharge current: 10A
- About up to 8~10 minutes runtime when used standalone as an UPS backup battery
- Installable on the back side of ALEXA®
- Self charging through the installed battery, can be charged with a separate charging unit
- Allow data communication from battery to camera: the state of charge is displayed to the user
- Size: 142 x 83 x 55mm (5.59″ x 3.27″ x 2.16″)
- Weight: 0.55Kg (1.21lbs)