Hot swap battery quickchanger, UPS safety system, 21W reserve; flat side mounts to camera , V-mount battery side with push-pull connector for Red One©; charger included
MVQUICKR is a hot-swapping interface, with the same features of MVQUICK, to be installed permanently on the existing QUICKPLATE instead of the standard battery mount.
The main purpose of this device is to allow battery replacement without power interruption to the camera through an automatic detection of the battery removal.
Best used with BLUESHAPE V-lock batteries, it support the original digital communication bus from battery to camera allowing direct communication of the runtime parameters to the LCD and viewfinder.
Additionally, MVQUICKR provides an alternative power source of about 21Wh to be used as UPS in case of a sudden power failure or extended power requirements.
High-load cell technology permits discharging of up to 10A when used as a stand alone power source.
Although the internal battery is recharged with every installation of a fresh V-lock battery pack, a separate charging unit has been provided to allow for fast and full charge when the unit is empty.
In the box:
1x ACDC Charging Unit
1x Screw set
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Voltage range: 10.8V ~ 16.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 1.5Ah, 21Wh
- Max. discharge current: 10A
- About up to 12~15 minutes runtime when used standalone as an UPS backup battery
- Installable on QUICKPLATE, replace the original battery plate
- Self charging through the installed battery, can be charged with a separate charging unit
- Allow data communication from battery to camera supporting the original data bus
- Size: 142 x 83 x 50mm (5.59″ x 3.27″ x 1.97″)
- Weight: 0.49Kg (1.08lbs)